Triad Outdoor has the largest selection of commercial and residential outdoor power equipment in the West Central GA and East AL area and is family owned and operated. We are conveniently located at 2479 West Point Road in LaGrange, GA.
2018 Briggs & Stratton XR1150 Professional Series™
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
XR1150 Professional Series™
These engines are designed for frequent use in demanding work environments.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Qualified 3x the Life: Qualified 3x the life of the CR engine. *When compared to the expected life standards of the Briggs & Stratton CR Series engine.
- Forged Crankshaft: For longer engine life.
- XR Professional Warranty: 1-Year Commercial Warranty, 2-Year Consumer Warranty
- Model Number: 15T212-0748-F8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 250
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 10.9
- Height (in): 15.6
- Bore (in): 2.97
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Flat Panel or Dual Element Cartridge
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 11.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 15.3
- Weight (lbs): 33.1
- Stroke (in): 2.2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8
- Oil Capacity (oz): 20
- Starter: Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- Muffler: Lo-Tone™ or Optional Super Lo-Tone™
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.97 in. x 2.2 in.
- 250 cc
- 11.50 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 gal.
- Starting System
- Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- 10.9 in.
- 15.3 in.
- 15.6 in.
- 33.1 lb.