Triad Outdoor has the largest selection of commercial and residential outdoor power equipment in the West Central GA and East AL area and is family owned and operated. We are conveniently located at 2479 West Point Road in LaGrange, GA.
2018 Briggs & Stratton Single Phase 60 kW1 Standby Generator (076161-00)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Single Phase 60 kW1 Standby Generator (076161-00)
Designed to handle the needs of the largest high-tech luxury homes or businesses, the liquid cooled 60 kW1 standby generator system can power it all - no problem.
- Symphony II®: Thanks to Symphony® II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Durable, all-metal enclosures are built to last protecting against extreme weather conditions and supported by the longest enclosure warranty in the industry.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Trust the Power Experts: When your family chooses Briggs & Stratton, it's choosing the engine experts of more than 105 years.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 or visit the Customer Support Portal to get your questions answered now.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 076161-00
- Running Watts (NG)*: 55,000
- Engine Series: 5.7L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPM
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Voltage (V): 120/240, 120/208, 139/240
- Running Amps (NG): 229 for 120/249V
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 6.5 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Engine Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault, Over Voltage Protection
- Governor Type: Electronic
- Width (in): 39.5
- Weight (lbs): 2120
- Running Watts (LP)*: 60,000
- Engine Brand: GM Vortec
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5738
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 250 for 120/240V
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 512040 BTU/Hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Short Circuit: Electric
- Length (in): 98.4
- Height (in): 44.5
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
NOTES:This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com.
- Engine Type
- 5.7L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPMSeries
- 5738 cc
- 98.4 in.
- 39.5 in.
- 44.5 in.
- 2120 lb.
- AC Output
- 60,000 LPW