Triad Outdoor has the largest selection of commercial and residential outdoor power equipment in the West Central GA and East AL area and is family owned and operated. We are conveniently located at 2479 West Point Road in LaGrange, GA.
2018 Briggs & Stratton Local Option 206
Call for Price
Hand-built in Milwaukee, WI. using tooling and dies specifically for racing for unparalleled repeatability. Factory sealed short-block with ground cam and controlled piston pop-up (reducing compression variance) Simplified IKF/WKA rule set designed to maintain a stock configuration right down to the factory shipped carburetor jets. This is NOT today's standard Animal rule set.
- Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod
- Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
- PVL™ Digital Ignition System
- Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder
- High-Silicon Valve Springs
- Walbro™ Round - Slide Carburetor
- Racing Only Intake Port
- Federal Mogul™ Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
- Goetze performance piston ring set: featuring a chrome-faced top ring for extended life
- Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System
- Nitrated Dished Exhaust Valve
- Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
- Chrome-Faced top ring
- Carbon Steel racing Crankshaft with Induction-Hardened Crankpin
- Type: 124332 8201-01
- Bore (in): 2.688
- Factory Timing: 29 degrees BTDC
- Engine Displacement (cc): 12.48 Cu. in. - 206 cc
- Compression Ratio: 9 to 1
- Gross Horsepower: Approximately 8.8 hp using 87 octane.
- 12.48 cu. in. (206 cc)
- Compression Ratio
- 9 to 1
- Approximately 8.8 hp using 87 octane.