Triad Outdoor has the largest selection of commercial and residential outdoor power equipment in the West Central GA and East AL area and is family owned and operated. We are conveniently located at 2479 West Point Road in LaGrange, GA.
2018 Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series 18.0 Gross HP
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Commercial Series 18.0 Gross HP
These engines are specially designed for zero turn mowers and other high debris applications to endure extended use in extreme conditions.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Electronic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- Patented 5-Step Integrated Cyclonic Debris Management System: Extended durability under heavy debris conditions.
- Qualified 50% Longer Engine Life*: When compared to expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intek™.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Model Number: 44T6
- Engine Displacement (cc): 656
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 19.3
- Height (in): 15.7
- Bore (in): 2.97
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Air Filter: Integrated Cyclonic Air Cleaner - Patented 5 Step
- Warranty Commercial Product Info: 2 year commercial warranty
- HP (gross) **: 18
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 17.6
- Weight (lbs): 84
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 64
- Starter: Optional EFM
- Muffler: Optional
- Marketing Fuel Tank Capacity: N/A
- Warranty Consumer Product Info: 2 year consumer warranty
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. **All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.97 in. x 2.89 in.
- 656 cc
- 18 gross hp
- Starting System
- Optional EFM
- 19.3 in.
- 17.6 in.
- 15.7 in.
- 84 lb.