Triad Outdoor has the largest selection of commercial and residential outdoor power equipment in the West Central GA and East AL area and is family owned and operated. We are conveniently located at 2479 West Point Road in LaGrange, GA.
2018 Briggs & Stratton 48 kW1 Fortress Standby Generator System (76850)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
48 kW1 Fortress Standby Generator System (76850)
The perfect fit for an extra large or luxury homes as well as small businesses power needs. The 48 kW1 is a commercial-grade generator that will offer reliable protection to you home.
- Symphony II®: Thanks to Symphony® II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- 6 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: The longest warranty in the industry. Our most comprehensive 6 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Durable, all-metal enclosures are built to last protecting against extreme weather conditions and supported by the longest enclosure warranty in the industry.
- Trust the Power Experts: When your family chooses Briggs & Stratton, it's choosing the engine experts of more than 105 years.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 or visit the Customer Support Portal to get your questions answered now.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- Model Number: 76850
- Running Watts (NG)*: 45,000
- Engine Series: 5.0L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPM
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 200
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 464400 BTU/Hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Width (in): 39.5
- Weight (lbs): 1956
- Running Watts (LP)*: 48,000
- Engine Brand: GM Vortec
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5012
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 200
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 5.5 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Length (in): 98.5
- Height (in): 44.5
- Warranty (Product)***: 6 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
NOTES:This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com.
- Engine Type
- 5.0L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPMSeries
- 5012 cc
- 98.5 in.
- 39.5 in.
- 44.5 in.
- 1956 lb.
- AC Output
- 48,000 LPW