Triad Outdoor has the largest selection of commercial and residential outdoor power equipment in the West Central GA and East AL area and is family owned and operated. We are conveniently located at 2479 West Point Road in LaGrange, GA.
2018 Briggs & Stratton 3000 Max PSI / 2.7 Max GPM (20592)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
3000 Max PSI / 2.7 Max GPM (20592)
Quiet Sense® technology, helps you keep the peace in your neighborhood with an engine that idles 40% quieter** than competing pressure washers.
- Briggs & Stratton 875EX Professional Series™ OHV Engine (190 cc): This engine combines professional-grade power and performance with easy-to-use features homeowners want: strong, quiet and durable.
- Quiet Sense™ Automatic Throttle Control: Up to 40% quieter*** when the spray gun trigger is released.
- 2X Stronger Heavy Duty All-Steel Base: Includes front-facing hose connections for added convenience.Compared to a tubular pressure washer frame in a displacement crush test.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and easy, low-effort starting.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between four high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 15, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- ReadyStart® Starting System: No priming. No choking. Just start it and start cleaning.
- Fold-Down Handle Design: Includes built-in accessory compartments for easy, compact storage.
- Model Number: 20592
- GPM*: 2.7
- Engine Series: 875EX Series™
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Pump Type: Maintenance-Free Axial Cam
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2 Year Limited
- PSI*: 3000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 8.75
- OHV Engine: No
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: No
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Thermal Relief Valve: No
NOTES:*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers) **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Size
- 190 cc
- Engine Type
- 875EX Series™
- 3000 psi
- Flow Rate
- 2.7 gpm